Tuesday, February 12, 2013

one step at a time but and always that same step..that is what we call LIFE!


Dear Management,
With high regards and appreciation of all your help here during my tenure here at Sapura ,I hereby tender my 3 months resignation notice as at 13th February 2013 from International Autoparts Sdn Bhd for a more meaningful career in the oil and gas industry, hence ,my last working day here would be 13 th May 2013,after all leaves taken before that for my trip to Umrah next month.
Once again I thank you all of you  for this experience and wish the  Sapura Group Of Companies a great future ahead.I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused you during my stay here.

Sincerely,
Yazli Dato Yahya
Assistant Manager
Advertisement & Promotions









No comments:

Post a Comment