Wednesday, May 22, 2013

a song for El..




Dear All…
Sadly this is my last day at Sapura Industrial Berhad…I have had a good working relationship with everyone here for the last 8 years but fate has it that I have a better opportunity in my life and that hopefully after all the experiences and guidance I have gained here, it will put me on a higher pedestal in the future,god willing.Last but not least, I would like to ask for forgiveness to everyone for all my mistakes,big or small, here, intentionally or not ,”halalkan makan minum saya”whilst i was here,and please give your cooperation to my successor,Cik Syamim Syafira Bte Zaimi or syamim@sapuraindustrial.com.my). I can be in touch at elaniz 80@yahoo.com.

Thank you.Salam.

Goodbyes are not forever
Goodbyes are not the end
They simply mean i ll miss you
until we meet again...
Like ·  ·  · Promote · about a minute ago 

1 comment: