Thursday, August 22, 2013

breakfast show

  • ..high time you understand everything in life has to be earned and not end up like those pitiful crazed bozos of free loafers around us everyday..crazed because they have no shame pride or value..especially when its not theirs.
    Like ·  ·  · Promote · 4 minutes ago · 

  • ...well...when you had all that fun joy and laughter without me,there was no problem at all...give me one reason..why should my joy also be yours..

    ..the sad part ..my immediate family does not see that those  "powerful"around us thoroughly  support this union so they can have the best laugh in  their life.


    ..basically he s just the kambing hitam in their ultimate goal of "taking me out" permanently and whether he is conscious or not at how he lowly he portrays himself...i actually have pity for the kid!..
    Like · · Share · Promote · A few seconds ago ·

    Yaz Yahya to me a serious bout of schizophrenia tho. — with Yaz Yahya.

    Like ·  ·  · Promote · 2 seconds ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment