Thursday, August 22, 2013

..when doves fly.

the unsettling things only heighten as you get nearer the day you cherish most.i notice this at most major happenings in my life...on flashback...my contraband taking got worse last year before graduation, my wedding plans took a stumble knowing my x wife was already married,my freedom from the gates of hell was welcomed by my dads death and now my deservedly enjoying the fruits of labour is filled with hatred and means to "permanently" lock me out. these are the torns that will tear you apart but i look at it as the greater the torns, the sweeter the fruits.So onward march ye faithful died hards.its just gods way of saying nothings for god damn free ...boy!..u gotta earn it,earn and churn every damn cent there is and if you find it hard to acknowledge my existence..i make it harder.but, a softer voice in him reassured...if its yours its yours...and through the innocent sincere being of your true self, it will be yours.let there be fire lightning and hell...your  hard work will be your hard spent.Of the pusaka..now more like puaka...your dad worked hard to make sure his children appreciate and recognize that sacrifice of his.so think hard on this.
Salam.



No comments:

Post a Comment