Tuesday, August 20, 2013

...when i was small..and the Christmas trees are tall...

..everything about me..my independence,my educational background,my socializing skills,my away from home and family,my liberty and freedom,my art of self defense ..began there...Lindisfarne College,Ruabon,North Wales ...began 1977 to left 1979.....from Remove class to fifth formers (O)Levels....position held:Monitor for Fauconberg House,U 15 Football team,Champions for relay team for Fauconberg,Third iin freestyle swimming 50 m,five o leves:Malay,Maths,Biology,Chemistry,English..then went for a brief 6th form spell at Isle of Ely College,Norwich,before moving on to Baptist College,Charleston and graduated at Boston University in 1987....so how you even have the nerves..hehe...
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Share · Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment